Add Helmet for STR 10% scrolls to mob drop tables

Posted by Kura

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 3 posts about Add Helmet for STR 10% scrolls to mob drop tables.

I just crafted my Von Leon helmet and realized that I don't have many Helmet for STR 10% scrolls. I went to look up where they drop, only to find out that there are currently no mobs that drop them. My suggestion is simple: please add this scroll to the drop tables of some relevant mobs. Ideally, it would be great to have them drop from mobs that people actually farm/grind on, such as the ones in LHC, Future Perion, or Temple of Time (ToT)

Replies

Reply by Kuro

Under review, thank you

Reply by Liuyue

Hi Nane, Von Leon helmets in the future will follow a different scrolling method and will have base attack on it. In the future, I expect players to scroll the hat with Incredible Chaos Scroll rather than the typical 10% helmet STR scroll. The regions will also be designed in a way so that you can just farm at your current stage also rather than have to go to lower level maps.