APQ Rewards & Incentives

Posted by pearl

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about APQ Rewards & Incentives.

I’ve noticed that I’ve hardly ever seen anyone R> APQ on this server, which feels like a bit of a waste because it’s actually quite a fun PQ and would be nice to see more people participating in it. I’m not sure if the server currently gives out apples, subani, narcs, or any other rewards at the end of the PQ through the present box hitting, but I think adding some worthwhile rewards there could encourage more players to run APQ. It would also give players more things to do outside of simply farming at Lion King’s Castle. Having different PQs that are actually rewarding could make the server feel more active and give players more variety in how they spend their time. Just a small suggestion, but I think giving APQ some additional incentives could make it much more appealing for players to run!