Back to defualt - Character info(profile)

Posted by CheezPuff

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 3 posts about Back to defualt - Character info(profile).

I actually played here back in July 2025, so you can check the history I really didn't expect this change to go this far.In my opinion, it's unnecessary and doesn't look good I think it would be better to bring it back to the original info https://uploads.playkuro.com/forum/images/1783642026867-baa559bf10ff7cc4.png If possible, could you please restore the default character info?

Replies

Reply by Liuyue

Hi Nyxion, I believe its necesarry for players to showcase off their Combat Power, it also helps players who are trying to understand what Power is required to do certain expeditions.

Reply by CheezPuff

Thanks for the reply.I'd appreciate it if you could make a poll about bringing it back to the original version A few friends and I who played during the beta really didn't like this change along with a few other things that, in our opinion are unnecessary. We'd really appreciate an update or response in the coming days.