"Bulk Buy" V. Hammers from Inkwell
Posted by Garou
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about "Bulk Buy" V. Hammers from Inkwell.
Description of suggestion: Add a "bulk buy" option to Inkwell for Vicious Hammers, like we have for scrolls. Why I think it's needed: Currently, to buy Vicious Hammers from Inkwell, you have to individually click and confirm every single time through the shop interface, which is buggy and prone to closing itself. It's extremely cumbersome and can be frustrating if you're buying a lot of hammers at one time. I had to individually buy every single hammer for my entire Blackgate set + weapon + shield + accessories, meaning I had to individually buy 38 hammers. This took me a few minutes, and the store bugged and closed itself several times during transaction. Possible downsides: Adding an extra option to Inkwell. Realistically, I don't see any downsides since this just streamlines an item purchase that is universally used.