Quest Ring Feedback

Posted by pooo

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Quest Ring Feedback.

Currently, you need 400 cards to max out your quest ring; I did a rough count and if I'm not wrong, including all boss cards, there's only 411 sets. This means that this is almost impossible as duplicate card sets don't count. I would like to suggest to reduce this to 300 (there are 48 boss cards including area bosses, meaning around 363 normal mobs). Additionally, the following mobs need a boost in drop rate due to their unique spawn timings/counts: Page 2 - Fairy Page 3 - Jr Boogie Page 4 - Rombot - Chief Gray - MT-09 - Shade - Master Dummy Page 5 - Jr. Lucida (might need a spawn on its own instead of from Eliza only) - Riche - Yellow King Goblin - Blue King Goblin - Green King Goblin - D.Roy - Werewolf - Snow Witch - Security Camera - Scholar Ghost - Rurumo Page 6 - Yeti and Pepe - Lycanthrope - Homunscullo - Dark Yeti and Pepe - Deet and Roi