Suggestion to ease overcrowding at LHC (part 2)

Posted by qian

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 4 posts about Suggestion to ease overcrowding at LHC (part 2).

Hi, Please consider creating a few instances in LHC maps, so players can easily get maps they want to grind/farm. This greatly reduces overcrowding issue that's happening recently. Thank you.

Replies

Reply by Jess

I agree with that, most of the players had hit the stage of LHC maps. Adding to the amount of botters botting in LHC made the situation even worst, it's either increase the punishment on botters to reduce these group or ppl or creating more maps.

Reply by Pain

I think one of the key issue for myself as a bishop is, due to my poor MT, whenever I stack and farm with people, I don’t get like any loots at all, even when I’m at 2x. With more maps that allow people to actually farm (especially when drops and 2x) does matter a lot for lower dps classes or newbies. That’s why I support this.

Reply by Citrus

I also support this, basically seeing the same people same guilds monopolizing golem maps with 2-3 people across multiple channels. Makes finding maps to grind more difficult.