siblings playing from the same household
Posted by xGeo
KuroMS Technical Support discussion with 1 post about siblings playing from the same household.
Hi Kuro team, IGN: xGeo I would like to request a whitelist for my account because my brother and I are both playing KuroMS. We are two different people living in the same house, so we share the same internet connection/IP address. Because of this, I’m worried that the server may detect us as multi-clienting or as the same player. We both have our own accounts and will play our own characters separately. We are not trying to bypass the multi-client restriction or gain any unfair advantage. Would it be possible to whitelist our accounts/IP so that my brother and I can play KuroMS together from the same household? I’m happy to provide any information or proof needed to confirm that we are two separate players. Thank you for your time and consideration!