DP Pet Gachapon

Posted by pearl

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about DP Pet Gachapon.

Since each pet costs 1,000 DP through the gachapon system, I think it would be nice to have some form of exchange system for players who may not get the pet they want. For example, for every 3 pets obtained from the gachapon, players could deposit those 3 pets and exchange them for 1 free pet. This could apply whether the 3 pets are different or duplicates of the same pet. I think this would make the gachapon system feel a little more rewarding, especially for players who spend DP but happen to receive pets they don't particularly want. It also gives duplicate pets some additional value instead of them feeling like a complete waste. Additionally, I noticed that some pets appear to have an expiry date stated on their information. I’m not sure if this is intended or simply a visual bug, so I’d like to clarify that as well. If the expiry date is intentional, I think it would be great to consider making DP pets permanent, since players are spending DP to obtain them. Having them permanently available would make the purchase feel more worthwhile. Thank you for taking your time to read!