"Key Only Run" for Von Leon
Posted by Garou
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about "Key Only Run" for Von Leon.
Description: Currently, keys only drop when you kill Von Leon proper, so they don't drop in Practice mode. This means that only 1 Future key can drop a week, which makes progressing with multiple characters and helping other players get the key more difficult, especially if the helper has already cleared Von Leon for the week. Why I think it's needed: Pink Bean already has this feature for castle keys, allowing players to get more than 1 week per week or help other players get a key if they can't do the boss themselves. I think this is a very "for the sake of good will" option. With Von Leon dropping only 1 key a week, that slows down players who are raising multiple characters, as well as being a potential hanging point if a hardcore ironman player has to reroll their character if they want to stay hardcore ironman. Potential downsides: Unknown Extra notes: Admittedly, I don't know if this is already a thing and just locked behind clearing him once like with Pink Bean. I haven't been able to kill him myself, and the time I got someone to help me is when we learned that Practice doesn't drop keys. If this is already implemented, feel free to ignore!