Make kishin earring obtainable through other means, and add vendor for early secondary weapons.

Posted by PeeDispenser

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Make kishin earring obtainable through other means, and add vendor for early secondary weapons..

This is a solution for quite a few of unique problems I've encountered. I have 2 accounts, 1 for normal char and 1 for ironman char, same household. The reason is because I want to circumvent the boss limit for my ironman char. 1. First problem - I'm unable to get Kishin earring for my separate ironman account. Cause : I've already claimed the free battle pass with my normal account, which means I can't claim it again on my ironman account. The reason I created a separated ironman account is because I don't want to share boss limit with my normal account, (which should probably be separated in the first place). I understand why you limited battle pass purchase to one household, which is to prevent people from generating free items by spamming account creation, but I don't see why having multiple Kishin earrings in multiple accounts would pose a problem. Solution : I propose that you should make Kishin earring also obtainable from alternative sources, maybe just make it infinitely purchasable like the agent belt, and probably should make it a permanent addition to the game for everyone to claim at any time, not just during the event. For someone who hates p2w such as you, I'm just surprised that FOMO abuse is somehow acceptable to you. 2. Second problem - early secondary weapons are only obtainable from milestone rewards. Cause : I've already claimed milestone reward for the first 2 of my characters, which means I'm locked out of getting a pretty crucial piece of early equipment for my 3rd character and onwards. Again, I understand why you set a limit to milestone reward claiming, but I don't see why secondary weapons should be locked behind milestone rewards. Solution : Make early secondary weapons purchasable from an NPC. Thank you for your attention.