Change Balrog Entry Limit to a Daily Reset
Posted by Kisame
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Change Balrog Entry Limit to a Daily Reset.
Description of Suggestion:I’d like to suggest a future enhancement to the Balrog entry limit. Instead of a weekly limit, consider resetting the limit daily. This would still prevent excessive Balrog spamming while allowing players to participate more consistently. Why Do You Think This Is Needed? Having to wait an entire week after reaching the limit makes the Balrog run feel overly restrictive. Easy and Normal Balrog can also become obsolete for many players after only a week or two of leveling, making the weekly limit even more noticeable. Additionally, Tristan’s Successor requires players to defeat Balrog 200 times. With the current limit of roughly 6 attempts per week, completing this would take approximately 34 weeks. Possible Downsides or Obstacles: A daily reset could potentially increase the amount of Balrog farming and rewards entering the game. Additional Notes/Comments: I understand the reasoning behind limiting Balrog attempts and am not suggesting that the limit be removed entirely. I simply think a daily limit could provide a better player experience while still preventing excessive spamming. I hope the team can consider this as a future enhancement. I’ll support whatever decision the team makes. Thank you!