Please rethink the fusing mechanic for tyrant gear
Posted by shimz
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Please rethink the fusing mechanic for tyrant gear.
As the title states, I think the team should reconsider the base mechanic of fusing a gear into the next progression item (i.e. cygnus -> tyrant -> ???) This mechanic did sound really fun/good at first, but after thinking about the current state of the game and how people are constantly stating their frustrations on how difficult it is to reroll a character, this mechanic makes it extremely excruciating to reroll if it proceeds throughout the next progression items. For some reason, I can't add my screenshot of the tyrant castle NPC, but it says that you can fuse empress gears into tyrant gears. I believe this should not be the case because lets say that someone wants to reroll to another new character and they are NOT able to find someone to trade gear with. To get the full potential of these gear upgrades, that person would then have to recreate every single VL gear -> mchaos/level it -> fuse to emp -> mchaos/level it -> fuse to tyrant. This linear progression would cost the user an absurd amount of materials to be able to consider rerolling the character. I believe that we keep the fuse for empress gear for obvious reasons, but think of another way to make tyrant gears better than the idea of just simply fusing emp -> tyrant.