Separate Hyper DQ (lightbulb quest) via LIF NPC. Character bound.
Posted by Ham
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Separate Hyper DQ (lightbulb quest) via LIF NPC. Character bound..
Description of Suggestion: The idea behind this suggestion is that many people who would like to re-roll to different characters get hard-locked when it comes to obtaining Hyper Skils. As the title description states, my idea is to have a daily lightbulb quest that are character bound, available at the NPC in LIF that rewards the character un-tradable class specific Hyper Skill I. This would allow both casual and competitive players alike to re-roll while lightening the time commitment and daily quest lockout per character. Why Do You Think This Is Needed? Not only have I heard this issue addressed a few times between the community and my guild/alliance Discord, but also as a person who personally has rerolled previously, the frustration of investing ‘x’ amount of time needed to collect so many of your class Hypers is too time consuming, especially for casual players. I feel this suggestion is needed to alleviate the time to progress in this stage of the game, as I am certain there will be many more classes and bosses to be released in the future. Possible Downsides or Obstacles: One possible downside is the disruption to the current economy as many specific etc items will be needed for the influx of alt characters.