Small Wind Archer skill suggestions
Posted by Vanilla
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 2 posts about Small Wind Archer skill suggestions.
Suggestion Title:Wind Archer skill suggestions Final Attack refinement: I always like the idea that wind archer's final attack would be called Trifling Wind to fit the theme https://media.maplestorywiki.net/yetidb/Skill_Trifling_Wind_III.png It would be basically same as final attack but it shoots arrows with cool sound effect that matches well with Song of Heaven (which uses correct sounds from GMS) Video link to showcase it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrs2fxBlQKA (effect is purple arrows that make a harp sound effect when they get launched, also plays the monsoon effect animation as well) Skill Description: Trifling Wind: Summons the Spirit of Wind to utterly confound enemies, breaking down their bodies and minds. Soul energy appears in the direction the Wind Archer is facing. Storm Summon rework: Could be reworked to have a strong summon like other 2 archers renamed to Storm Elemental and made bigger and more visually green like icon https://media.maplestorywiki.net/yetidb/Skill_Storm_Elemental.png Proposed: Moved to 4th Job Renamed to Storm Elemental Skill Description: Gain the power to summon a wind elemental. At max, Damage would be increased from 40% to 1000%, number of attacks increased from 1 to 2, enemies hit increased to 6, range hitbox boosted to match Frostprey and Pheonix, duration increased from 300 seconds to 600 seconds Song of Heaven: Costs too much mana as hurricane skill, it should be lowered from 36 to 9 to match bowmaster's hurricane
Replies
Reply by Liuyue
Hi Vanilla, I can start by going one by one. I'm a bit not confident in changing 2nd job skills as I want to use that stage to appeal towards more classical players. Trifling Wind is more so a concept saved to be at 5th job and most projectiles/additional attacks while for summons, I believe that a Full Map Attack is more sastisfying than Frostprey or Phoenix. Damage in skill % still needs to be tuned out.