Change for bs
Posted by Blindada
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 2 posts about Change for bs.
Balance question: I understand that the Bishop is the best class and doesn't need many changes because it's always necessary due to its HS, Res, and Hsh. (But I'm just commenting in case because I've seen it elsewhere and it's a lot of fun to play it that way.) 1. Can the Holy Arrow hit 2 or 3 targets? (I understand that most clerics go for ghosts and don't want to do quests, but I find quests more fun.) 2. Can the Bishop have Elemental Reset and add Holy Damage to Big Bang? (Which would also need a slight damage buff or a cast animation cutoff.) But normally, you can live without it; other archmages don't even use Big Bang. I'm mentioning these changes to make playing Bishop fun. Servers with a very similar configuration(example:dreams) in expeditions mean groups end up paying for the service because nobody enjoys playing it. Besides, without the CD on Genesis, Bishop will be one of the worst servers for leveling; anyone with a HS mule will do a thousand times better.
Replies
Reply by Liuyue
Hi apazy, lets go through both points. 1) I am pretty sure Cleric's Holy Arrow has been changed to 3 targets to make it matter more in the early game. 2) Regarding Elemental gameplay then I would be only open to players having it in the earlier levels which I will look to remove elemental weaknesses/strengths across the board in higher level regions, perhaps around at Temple of Time and beyond.