Add Onyx Apples / MoN to Gold Gacha & Maker Skill
Posted by Navis
KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 3 posts about Add Onyx Apples / MoN to Gold Gacha & Maker Skill.
I would like to suggest adding Onyx Apples or the Mark of Naricain to the Gold Gacha drop table. I'm not entirely sure if they are already on the list (if they are, I apologize!), but I've opened quite a few of them by now and haven't seen a single one. It would be great if they could be added to the 'Uncommon' or 'Rare' item pools. It would be nice to pull something more universally useful instead of just things like Ring ATT scrolls. Overall, I think it would give us more useful options and make the Gold Gacha feel a lot more rewarding to open. Second Suggestion : Crafting Potions via Maker Along with the Gacha idea, it would also be incredibly useful if we could craft these potions (Onyx Apples, Mark of Naricain, or other high-attack potions) using the Maker skill. It doesn't really matter what the material costs or exact stat requirements would be, but having a reliable way to craft them would be a great and useful addition to the game
Replies
Reply by Kuro
Under review, thank you
Reply by Liuyue
Hi Anne, I'd assume you meant Naricain's Demon Elixir and not Mark of Naricain which is a pendant unless I am tripping. Mark of Naricain while an iconic pendant, I don't have much ideas for its towards the current pendant progression path. Which will be Pinnacle/Tempest/Revolution pendant > Horntail Pendant +3 > Timeless Pendant +4 > Chaos Horntail Pendant +5. In old Maplestory, usually players got Onyx Apples and Naricain's Demon Elixir from APQ and CWK but I am not confident that players in the 2020's even want to setup host PQS a lot anymore, let alone all the sidequests to build up towards it. I am also not particularly thinking about Golden Gacha as of now as I believe its a system with many flaws, I much prefer each distinct region having its own gacha such as: Temple of Time - Time's BlessingLionheart Castle - Ifia's Treasure These are the regions that will build up players progression to some of the first few major Bosses such as Pink Bean and Von Leon, so having Onyx Apples/Cheese/Naricain's Demon Exliir and Subani Pot makes more sense in this loot gacha table instead when we get near to those designs. I do like the Maker Idea too for crafting pots and will probably lock it behind the ETC of one of the higher regions too perhaps starting Future Ereve but will make sure players unless they have Alchemist can not have it 100% uptime.