Failed boss run

Posted by Poptart

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 1 post about Failed boss run.

Ex. Pb today, we were greedy and ran with a trio that had enough DPM to clear, come to find out one runner kept dying over and over again to the point of the server notices telling us we were going to exceed the death limit in Pink Bean. 2/3 of us were able to contribute and would have gotten PB down to about 15% as a duo. Without the third person, we failed. As a punishment for not clearing, we are no long able to attempt PB this weekly reset which is a huge punishment as it prevents the two of us that were able to contribute and needed to clear PB to progress into LHC, now unable for 6 more days. I honestly believe this is a justified punishment for the player who was unable to make a contribution, but for the two of us that were able and held back by another. We are two resets in since Pink Bean was cleared. Runners understand what the damage requirements need to be. I understand that the test run exists to make sure your party has enough DPS, but that is excessive when we already know the safe damage threshold we need and we don't want to spend our time "testing." We had the DPM available, and exceeded the minimum damage thresholds, this, I believe we were justified in skipping our test run, In this situation, I would suggest that all bosses have a minimum damage threshold to collect rewards after clearing, and I would also suggest that upon failure, any players unable to clear the minimum damage thresholds be barred for the week and players able to make threshold should be punished less harshly, with a cooldowns on that boss, say 24 hours. I don't think that we have a way to check anyone's claims of what their DPM actually is right now, outside of screenshots of the widget? But either way, I don't think that it's exactly fair to be punished for being griefed or tricked to carry someone under geared or intentionally holding a run back.