Boss Kill Rewards

Posted by Kura

KuroMS Suggestions discussion with 2 posts about Boss Kill Rewards.

Here is a suggestion regarding boss rewards. Personally, I really liked the old system where we would earn a Vote Point (VP) after killing a boss. I understand that VP might not seem like the most conventional reward for bossing, but I liked it because it allowed me to exchange VPs for Cash/NX. This way, I could buy useful cash items for future boss runs, like Wheels of Destiny, Safety Charms, etc. I don't consider this to be Pay-to-Win (P2W). Instead, it’s a great incentive for players who enjoy bossing. Once you reach a very high level, you simply stop doing certain lower-level bosses because there's no point. Having this kind of reward gives everyone a solid reason to keep running them. My suggestions for boss kill rewards: • Bring back the system that rewards Vote Points (VP) for boss kills. • Make bosses physically drop a certain amount of Cash/NX. • Automatically reward the player with a fixed amount of Cash/NX upon defeating a boss. What do you guys think about this idea?

Replies

Reply by Kenpachi

Think it’s more an issue with the sufficiency of boss rewards. Giving nx as rewards as like something extra is always nice, but should not be the core boss drop.